Friday, September 25, 2015

FALL TRENDS
First of all I would like to just THANK YOU ALL for the follows,likes and support,it means World to me :)

So it's officaly fall of 2015. Fall is my favorite season so I'm really happy :) I just love all the colors ,smells, warm feelings,and ,of course ,halloween :) And also new trends are up. Some of  them just came back.
In this post i'll talk about witch one of them i liked the most :)

1.MARSALA

That is really dark red color,and one of my favorites of this season.
It really remids me of those redish leaves. I have lots of pieces in this color.
Here are few examples of how it looks on runway :

                             

2.PURPLE
I can't imagine fall season without purple. It's one of my absolute favorite colors.It's a little bit of colder color,but I find it perfect for fall.
Here are few looks i adore:



3.PLAID
I'm a huuuge fan of plaid print. It  just really reminds me of warm and soft blankets :)
 Even thought i like it in almost all color mix versions,
 i still prefer classic,red one:








Well,that's it for this post. I really hope you enjoyed :)
Let me know what are your favorite looks?
-Iva  


7 comments:

  1. I can't choose I love all!, so happy tartan still IN, 'cause is one of my favorite, and marsala is gorgeous I really love these trends, plus my fav season is autumn :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! and i love your blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaid is always trendy for fall, there is something warm and cozy in it)

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plaid shirts are very comfortable to wear and plus, they look so cute. But for me, personally I love to wear knitted sweaters. Anyway, would you follow me on my blog? I will follow you back. Just leave a comment on one of my posts. I would really appreciate it. Thank you! Have a good time ahead! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete