Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October!

                                                          -OCTOBER OUTFITS -






    I just can't belive that it's already October! Time is just passing by too fast. I just hope October will be     good month :) happy October everyonee! and have  best everything! So for this post I went shopping for some new fall pieces and i got very cute ones :) I'll show all of those in this two outfits below. Let me know witch one is your fave and what should I post next? Inspire me :) happy October again!!!





1.DARK LEAF

In this combination I used this long knitted sweater in dark red shades, knitted beanie, leather jacket and skinny jeans with leather details. I love this outfit so much 'coz it's comfy, warm and layered.






2.MUSTARD loves GRAY
For this 2nd outfit I paired this V neck mustard sweater and black skinny jeans with gray knitted beanie and gray purse. I love how it looks because gray calms  this bright mustard colour and gives it a nice contrast.




That's it for this post. Witch one you liked better? let me know in the comments ;)
And I just wanted to post this doodle that i made since it's fall and I loooove fall,so also tell me what you think about it :)




                                                                                -Iva

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfits! first remind me more me :P colors I always choose but second is so cute, I really love it 'cause I realized I dont have any clothe with that color plus suits so well with the black washed jeans. Soon is halloween maybe you can look at inspiration on that for nexts post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I'll do something halloween inspired for next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :)

    lovee ^^
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete